Saturday, April 17, 2010

Update Time

Oh my goodness. Can I just say right now that Tyler is a blog updating machine..? I’m proud of my 5 updates. And then we’ve got Tyler in the corner over here pumping out a update every minute it seems! Good job, buddy. You are one talented writer. I guess that’s what you get when you stick a writer/producer on blogging. Me a lowly editor can barely keep up with him! But hey, it’s all good, we all do what we can. And this blog is looking pretty spectacular.


Let me tell you a few things that I have been able to witness at today’s event.. I was able to slip into the arena while Nick Vuijicic was speaking.. If you just see him that alone is amazing, to see how God has used this man’s life and his situation to speak to thousands.


Another thing that I was able to see was HeeSun Lee the spoken-word rapper.. It was very cool seeing her rap. Yeah. (I’m not to sure how to describe.) Why don’t you just watch this clip to check her out.



Also for your enjoyment, here are some more pictures for you to see first hand what the event is like.





HeeSun Lee doing her Spoken Word


Shannon Haack enjoying her break while listening to Nick Vuijicic


Another picture of HeeSun Lee


The crowd


Mike Guzzardo talking to the crowd


Another shot of the crowd


Tyler and I working hard


Ron Luce speaking



No comments:

Post a Comment