Saturday, April 17, 2010

Interview with a Soon-to-Be Legend


Jared Haskell on his last day, with his grip from last year and this year's blogger
(That is to say, Jigga and me)

In addition to being a tremendous event, the New York BattleCry was also the last day of work for staff DP Jared Haskell, who heads back to Texas just long enough to figure out what's next.

Up first? Seeing Atlanta with the members of Unhindered.

Here with a look at his last job is Jigga himself.



By the way, working with Jigga has a way of rubbing off on you. After working as a cable-monkey grip for him for a single weekend, I still have the habit of wrapping my power supply over-under every time I pack up my computer A FULL YEAR LATER. He's a great DP and an amazing guy all around, and it's been a blessing to work with him for the last sixteen months.

No comments:

Post a Comment