Saturday, April 17, 2010

On a Lighter Note...


"Where are you, Christmas? Why can't I find you?"

Remember when I said Kristina had a quirky sense of style? Perhaps this is no more apparent than in the discovery of Kristina Lou Who, who is no more than two.

Just in case the event was starting to seem a little overwhelming, every now and then you come across a little gem like this picture, which reminds us what the truly great thing about working in media is... it's entertainment. Sometimes it's inspirational, moving, informative entertainment -- and sometimes it isn't something like this. But no matter what, our work in entertainment always has two things going for it.

1) It can be used to bring glory to God;
2) It's FUN!

Case in point...

I saw this on posters around the concourse, detailing the events on the schedule for the IZOD Center, and the placement of our very own "Acquire the Fire presents the Greater New York BattleCry" in the scheme of other events made me laugh. So I had to pull out my cell phone and take a picture... which is currently my cell phone wallpaper.



That's right. Last week was Stars on Ice, this weekend is BattleCry, and Monday is WWE Raw. That's almost as good as this summer, featuring Doo-wop... followed by Megadeth.

Is it just me, or is this one of the funniest, most random combination of things in a very, very long time?

No comments:

Post a Comment