Saturday, April 17, 2010

A little poetry from the event..

So Tyler and I were just sitting in the team room, watching as people prepare to load out, since the event will be getting over soon.. And I was talking about how sometimes I can be very random and that I would probably just post random thoughts and poems that I wrote off the top of my head.. So he said, go for it.. So here’s a little poem that I’m making off the top of my head about this weekend.. There will probably be a rhymning scheme, but it won't probably be that good..



Ode to BattleCry



The weeks, the months we prepared and slaved..


Never compared to what we had to brave..


Hard work and long days..


Oh you helped us perservere in so many ways..


Finally the day of the event came..


I don’t think I’ll ever be the same..


From speakers like Ron Luce and Mike Guzzardo..


They was definitely no Ricky Ricardo..


But they came and they won peoples hearts for the Lord..


Not a person this weekend was ever bored..


The bands and special guest blew our minds..


They were definitely very good finds..


But now alas it’s coming to and end..


I’m pretty sure we all made a life long friend..


His name is Jesus and he died for me..


So thank you BattleCry because now I’m free..






Whoa..! A little corny but defintely not phoney.. Watch out I’m speaking in rhyme this sure isn’t a crime.. Unless I’m just really bad at it then that’s not so rad.. I hope you had a lot of fun.. There’s some more post to come, oh yeah we’re not done..


Enjoy the Night.. Please don’t get in a fight..


(okay I’m done with rhyming..)



Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment