Saturday, April 17, 2010

Makeup time!



So I’ve had quite an exciting time. After dinner I was able to help out in the interview room and be in there while my fellow CCMer, Keshia Weaver, produced the interview with Canton Jones. It was so awesome to hear him talk about how his wife keeps him accountable in their relationship and in his profession, hear him talk about his kids and his business and him reaching out for this generation.


After the interview I got a total makeover. I was able to visit my very good friends Aspen Henry and Kristina Kutscher and get a make up makeover from them.. Not only did I get my whole face done, but in the process I got my hair curled by, Shannon Haack, and got a very nice and soothing hand massage. If I must say anything it would have to be this, these girls are really good at their jobs and if you ever need makeup done, go see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment