Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Afternoon: With Pictures

Have you ever seen something you imagined come to life on the stage?

Just now, I saw four live skits -- two of which I wrote, one I co-wrote, and one written by a good friend of mine -- performed very, very well by our ATF Ministry Team, and they've taken on a life of their own. They're different than I imagined them, and possibly better.

"Do Not Disturb," the Love & Relationships talk for this year's tour, was the session I was looking forward to writing for the least, yet it ended up being the one I wanted to see the most when the event actually came around. How's that for God using His resources in ways you'd never imagine?



Cameras -- a TV pro, a ministry teamer, and our own Ben


Jeff signs a T-shirt as one of the Teen Maniacs who made the event happen


Our camera lineup as viewed, uber-dramatically, from behind


Ben watches his camera closely


Jared (aka "Jigga") crouching for a shot


Jigga checks his camera as his grip, Mason, is a blur of activity around him


The film crew mans the front of the stage

No comments:

Post a Comment